Hmm.. yes. I had this awkward feeling in me today (10.03.2006). Hmm.. I didn't get any works today and the insurance company only fax in the policy at 5pm. So, I didn't manage to get my application for PC done. Will do that on Monday.
Well.. the awkward feeling arose because I still not very convinced that I should do Banking Litigation now. I really hope to do General Civil Litigation. And I was searching online just now and realise that the firm that I always wanted to get in ("L") is looking for people who has at least 1 year experience. I am not sure what position they are looking for. If they are looking for general civil litigation legal assistant, may be I should just submit my application and see how thing goes? ... But on the other hand, I do not wish to keep on moving for now. May be I need to stick with this firm till end of this year. Hai.. that's why I am feeling so ... out of place today.
I was given the 'procedure' list and I noticed that, that's the only thing that I need to do... NOTHING challenging and nothing so special or need me to put my energy, mind, knowledge and so on in it. All that I learned previously is now = 0. What am I getting myself into? Well, I guess, may be for 1st year, I should just bear with this? ... I am really not sure. I won't be going to higher courts like conducting a trial, do appeal, do injunction and so on. Then? What will I get? If I do banking litigation now, I will need to stay more years here in KL. ... Is this what I want?
I really had this desire to leave this place and get another better place ... hai... I am really not sure now...
As you noticed, it is late now and I am still awake...and I am actually still at my brother's place just to get access to the internet. Well, ... people were here doing some packing and it's just done about 30 minutes ago. ... that's why I stayed up till now.
OK. It is time to sleep... I better go.
- can someone pray for me, please... -
2 comments:
You won't be happy doing something that you don't want to do.
So, regardless of what position you're in, if there's an opening somewhere you think is good for you, just take the chance...
This kind of opportunities don't come begging often...
Yeah man... I know. But my friend helped me to call this firm this morning and found that, they are not looking for litigation lawyer, but conveyancing. Not my area. haha...
Post a Comment