Friday, March 24, 2006

... very disappointed!!!

I woke up late this morning because I slept very few these few days andI was just tired. Although I woke up, but I refuse to get up from the bed until I noticed that I can't afford to do that anymore. So, on my way to work, I was thinking whether I should go and collect the Practising Certificate first then go to office or I should go to office then walk from the office to the Bar Council (10 minutes walk). By the time I reached either of the destination, I had chosen the later because with that, I don't need to pay RM4 for the parking. hahaha...
Anyway.... I went in to the office and start working until 12:51pm and ONLY THEN, I made my way to the Bar Council. Honestly, ever since I got my Sabah Practising Certificate, I really thought the Kuala Lumpur one should be a BETTER one. However, as I was handled 2 sheets of papers, there and then I realise, ... 'that's it'. That's what we call the Kuala Lumpur's practising Certificate. I was and still very disappointed with it. It took them at least 5 days to get 2 sheets of papers out? I thought they are going to do the nice printing, certificate like kind of practising certificate just like the Sabah one? This is so disappointing... !!! I really question myself why people think Sabah is not good enough? In terms of all that I have experience so far, I think Sabah is the BEST.
***********************
I was quite pissed this afternoon when this chambie came to me TELLING me that what I done was wrong. Well, actually, that's nothing about right or wrong. He is really getting himself into trouble. ... He follow every single precedent given to him. I was not trained that way because that's not the best way and he will not learn for sure if he is just doing that. He told me that this Bankruptcy Notice has a precedent that everyone should follow. Well, to me there is nothing call the standard precedent unless you or your firm made it as one. From all my experience, it told me besides this Banking kind of Bankruptcy Notice, there are other types also and it won't be the same. Of course I didn't tell him. I normally don't tell someone that he is wrong unless he is humble enough to learn. His attitudes just showed me that he know better than me and his arrogant has killed a chance learning from me. So? ... he is lossing and not me. I can just follow whatever his so called precedent. After all, it is easier for me. hahahahaha....
Well, I guess that's what really piss me off in the afternoon. I can foresee that I will get more bullies later when I moved to the litigation department ( most likely next week ). Not only from the chambie, but also from the seniors... Hai... I started to miss where I am sitting now... listening to all the "8 poh" / aunties gossiping... hahaha...
Well... YES.. THE BEST NEWS for today is that my internet connection is resumed. I must take this opportunity to thank my dear friend, Kong Mee Di for her wonderful help and support. She is really good and now I know why she is so confident in building and working up her own business. Because she is really GOOD.
Well, but ... I really do not know what to tell the Telecom guy who is scheduled to be here tomorrow morning. hahaha... shall I just pretend that I am not at home? hahahaha...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
UPDATE: One of the room in my house is rented this evening. Another is available starting monday. Anyone want?
- praying for a better tomorrow -

No comments: