Hmm...well, the Telecom guy didn't come ... now my heart is feeling much better. hahahaha... well? The internet was down for a few hours and now just resumed. I promised to talk online with a friend tonight, but due to some 'urgent' attention needed somewhere else, I ... broke my promise... I am sorry my dear brother.. I mean it. Sorry...
Well...I was wanting to read this book call "Christian Perspectives on the limits of the law" by Paul Beaumont, a Professor of European Union and Private International Law at the University of Aberdeen, Scotland. Well, some of you might know that I have great interest in European Union and private International Law even during my degree time. During my final year in university, I even requested the university to allow me to take an extra subject, to write a dissertation on this area of law. Well, don't ask me why because I don't really know the reason why I love this area of law. European Union is not so much connected to me actually, but for some reasons, I just love that area of law and I do think, more research can be done on the laws in European Union. Anyway... this book that I wanted to read, is not selling anywhere in Malaysia for an obvious reason. hahaha... I checked online and found that it is not a very cheap book and I can only get it in some country like U.S or U.K. So, yeah... I guess I need to order it and ask someone to bring it back for me. Why someone like me wanted to 'chase' after something like a book across the countries? er... not very sure. hahaha.. may be I should give you a report after I read it? hehe..
Today is a restful day... but I did manage to get around with cell members and enjoy a bit of movies and internet searching.
Tomorrow is sunday... are you going to church?
- thankful -
No comments:
Post a Comment