Monday, March 27, 2006

Emotional!!!

Indeed, this is what happen to me the whole day....
Most likely it caused by lack of sleep....
Anyway, I guess I was really impatient for the 'incoperative' the whole worship team this evening. Added only 1 member from the other team and the whole group played so terribly.... They started to arrange the instruments and things before I went for my burger... after I done with my burger, they haven't started yet... for no reason... !! There were things went wrong and need to be re-arranged, but... if everyone is cooperative, things won't drag till 11:20pm. I just don't like not organised stuffs... !!!Well, obviously, I am not the 'boss' on all these... hahahaha...
Guess it is time to really concentrate on other things than this...
I am still in the midst of looking up something...
My boss passed me a circular from Bank Negara Malaysia and asked me to call the person to find out something. I was thinking for a few minutes, ... haha.. he is really a nice boss because my previous boss and my master would just throw me the question and said, do research and get back to me by today. hahaha... and I have to find ways to look for the answers... here, bosses are just nice. hahahahaha... so different, isn't it?
However, I was bothered by this question: To have a good boss or to have good colleagues... simply because I don't really like my current colleagues... haha... there's really no perfect firm in the world...
- emotional -

No comments: