Friday, March 31, 2006

Updates...

Hmm... internet still down. And I am connecting internet by using phone line. Back to the future....!!!!
Well, I finally moved in to my own table and space today... nothing so bizzare until I want to stay in the firm a few minutes more. My 'space' is just next to my BIG boss room and infront of the Manager. So, basically... I am not comfortable with my current place. So, everything set. No internet, I only given an email. So, friends can still chat with me through my email. ... thanks to PY who was so nice to chat with me today. Otherwise, I wouldn't have survive. haha..
OK. After I moved in into this litigation department and only then I realise how EVIL those seniors are. Hmm... to be honest, they are worse than my boss... they are too proud of themselve and thinking they know a lot more than me. Well, I believe they are in a way.. definately in banking line... but they shouldn't react in such a way that I am the losser all the time... honestly, I think if I decided to leave this firm one day.. it is because of them... not the banking. They are just worse than 'banking'. ...
Hai... friends are trying to tell me that there's no perfect firm until you make ur own firm. I guess that's true. ... Now, I am regretting to come back to KL... may be being a boss in Tawau and having a relaxing life is good for me? hai...
Don't ask me, I just have this thought in me : "Don't you people bully me, I can just leave this firm and and something else or go back Sabah.". Hai... I keep on thinking.. why no apply to other firm and see whether I can get a better offer? ... since I only need to give 4 days notice...!!!
Hai...
life...
and tomorrow is saturday..and I have to work...
but I am paid very less... how to survive?
....

No comments: