Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Idea!

When I was on my way back from KL through the Federal Highway this evening after work, I was wondering what caused all the traffic jam. Well, after a few seconds of thought, I guess it is all because all Malaysian do not know one simple theory. That is: When there is a traffic jam, keep your speed limit below 25 km/second. I can't remember how I derive into that calculation, but if everyone is keeping that speed, every car is actually moving. If someone brakes, then all the cars behind will actually stopping and the most behind the car is, the more longer the stop is. That's how traffic jam is caused. But I guess, not many know the theory?
Besides that, of course it is because every car is trying to be selfish and try their ways out and not giving ways to the other cars. And the worse is that the government doesn't really bother about that and still claiming they are improving the road system. I would say... if they can't even 'teach' or 'train' all the drivers to drive well, with good manners and obverving the law, what can they do to improve the road system? Why can't they tighten the law in this area? Or is that because they themselves not very sure that they well keep in the law? ...
Well, I guess today's jam is not a waste after all. My friend called me while I was on my way and I had a good time with her and her husband and she even treated me a good meal. Wonderful isn't it?
When I reached home, internet is still down, we failed to sort that out and my other housemate just gave up on it. hai... But as usual, due to my wireless, I am connecting using others' line. Hmm... met a few lawyers today and we shared about what I am doing now and well, it's encouraging to know that it is not bad actually to start this professions with Banking works. It could be a good grounding. So, yes... I guess I will keep on moving in this area of law and see what I can get in future.
My dearest mom did called to check out things on me. Well, we talked for about 30 minutes and realise that my dad went to see doctor today. Hope he is fine and well. Heard he went to get blood tested the whole day (twice). Hmm... really hope everything is fine. Result not out yet. But mom has 100% confidence that he is doing fine. haha... I really admire my mom's faith in the Lord. I guess she trusted the Lord 100%. Something which I really need to learn.
Anyway... so, tomorrow I will be stuck in traffic again because no one knows the theory? OH NO.....!!!!
- "mau lit"-

No comments: