Monday, March 13, 2006

Contented!!!

YES...it is indeed a contented day today (13.03.2006). Reason? Well... I never stop for a single minute in the office. I saw a few files on my table when I reached office. But I couldn't touch it until I finish my works with the Bar Council and Land office. Hence, I went to Bar Council and Land office A.S.A.P , met my friend for breakfast and went back to office straight away. There were a few matters that I weren't very sure about and I managed to sort them all out. My boss is kind of impress with my knowledge and work performance and told me he knew that Banking law is something that I might feel boring with. But he ensure me that I will learn. He also said I will not do just banking alone. He might need me to assist another partner with the general litigation files. I felt so happy to hear that because banking is really not the ONLY thing that I want to learn now. I do hope I can learn more on the other area of laws as well.
He later gave me more works and believe me, I finished them all except 1 file because I purposely reserve it for myself, for tomorrow morning. hahaha...
OK. I know some of you are saying that I am crazy now. Workaholic and not a normal being. Well, but I must say, I enjoy the work so far... and probably I am learning a lot of new things everyday and that made me feel satisfying and contented. I have wasted many years in getting through the Bars and I think I need to be swift in learning so that I can catch up.
I am starting realise the blessing of God one by one, each day by each day. I praise the Lord. He is good all the time indeed!!!
**********************
My internet still down. Therefore I am not able to upload anything more these few days. My apologise. I promise I will write more when all the internet is available. And I am thinking of NOT putting my 'daily' life and instead, put more on the law or Malaysian current issues more.
What do you think?
- contented -

1 comment:

!+'S N.+ $. ME said...

good but it's even better if u can make it interesting! hahaha

or cases that can educate us....then that is best oh