Ops.. my mistake. Let me do some correction first. It's suppose to be below 20 km/h. OH NO... what happen to me last night? I was extremely too tired last night and it caused me to be extremely not well and tired today. I didn't know what happen to me that caused me all the pain in my kidney area. It caused me discomfort and pain the whole day and in addition to that, my tiredness had also made me suffered today.
Anyway... I contacted this friend of mine who was with me during pupillege and she thought I am with this "J" firm and when I told her I left the firm because of particular reasons, she said she encounter almost the same thing, but different 'inethical' ways of the firm. There and then, I thank God for guilding me to got out from that firm earlier. Praise the Lord!!!
Well, I think I am a workaholic. Why? Because even if I do not have internet in the office, and do not have my own room, but if I am given works, lot of them and I am contented. Today, I was not given much work to do. I finished everything in split second and the partner realise that I am bored because I keep on playing the game in the computer (my computer screen face out and everyone can see that I am playing games and I don't really care). He can't blame me on that but he did came to talk to me and told me that, he will sort out the files for me to do and have discussion with me on monday. Meanwhile, he is also not sure what to give me. I told him I searched all the books in the cupboard and I couldn't find anything 'constructive' to read and he then went into his room, passed me 3 books that I was looking for. haha.. I guess I solved his and my problem for the time being. hahaha...
I hope some documents from the Insurance company came in tomorrow morning and that I can go to Bar Council to get my application for the Practising Certificate done. If that is happening, then I shall also visit the library and also the Land Office nearby to get something done.
A week is about to pass. I am still not 100% settle in my works and life yet. I am still looking forwards to have more WORKS. haha... So, that's why I said, I think I am a workaholic...
hahaha...
- goodness -
2 comments:
you're crazy...
What to do? ... I am just a terrible and unusual soul. I never think I am a normal person...or someone that an ORDINARY man/women will accept. haha...
Post a Comment