It is quite interesting to drives around the city of KL and realise that someone who is driving a car with the disable sticker placed on his/her car crossed your line recklessly and without due care. I wonder for a while if that car really belong to a handicap. ... But I guess even if he/she is not a handicap, we don't want to challenge him/her, right? There and then, this thought of thinking of whether I can sue a handicap for reckless driving in case of an accident caused by the said car. Well, I guess I can under the law. But if you are placed in that position to sue, would you sue?
Placing a sticker... most of the time, people just want some privilege. By placing some sticker, you will be given certain priority. I saw this POLICE sticker placed at my friend's car lately. I was thinking his family must be 'something' because to me, he is from a very good and well known family. He used to told me that he was given privileges a few times because of that sticker. But lately, I realise I can also get one... with just RM3. Since last year, I placed a Bar Council sticker(instead of the Car Plate ) on my windscreen with no particular purpose, but many of my friends did asked me if it has special indication and/or someone like the police man will let me go even thought I was caught? ... I am just so suprise of the thinking most of the Malaysian has..... PRIVILEGES!!!!
Unfortunately, ... as Malaysian, nothing is privilege unless you MAKE it happen. I.e. You have to give yourself some power to 'break' certain rules and go on with life. Once you have successfully challenged everyone, you are privileged. hahaha...
Nothing much happen to me lately except the internet still down and that caused me to realise how much I need an internet for living. hahaha... to be very frank with you, I am now standing outside my house, placed my laptop on a car boot and using my brother's line... this's something I never done before... but.. nice. at least, it is connected. haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment