Well, it's Friday again... and I thought in my mind that today is Saturday. Guess I really looking forwards to the weekend. But came to think about it, I don't really have any special plan for the coming weekend. Except... may be to get a phone for my mom. haha....
Let me tell you what happen yesterday morning. My usual practice for every morning is to read the newspaper before breakfast. So, when I got up yesterday, I read the newspaper as usual and when I was turning to the last page, I saw a notice... and when I continue to read, Ghoosh...I found that I know the deceased... It's my friend's mother who passed away on the day before yesterday. OH NO!!!!! I can not believe my eyes because I saw the deceased and met up with her 2 to 3 months before I came back to Tawau. I still remember how happy she was when she saw me and my friend months ago. She has not seen me for quite a numbers of years, say about 8 years and me and my friend were decided then to visit her at her place after we 'yam cha' with her daughter. We chatted, we smiled, we updated each others, etc... But suddenly, I saw the notice on the newspaper and I was really shocked. ... well, I called my friend in KL, asked if she is alright. Ghoosh.........funeral is today... 10am... I can't be there... !!! But she will be in my prayer. - SAD-
***********************
This morning, woke up late but dad and mom already prepared some nice breakfast on table for me. Foods that's only Tawau has. hahaha.... Came to office and when I arrived, my boss told me he got free tickets from Airaisa last night, easily. Wow... that's struck my mind to call Airasia to confirm my booking/buying. So, as soon as I switched on my PC, I called Airasia... and I holded the line for exactly 15 minutes. A guy with a sleepy tone picked up my call and confirmed my booking for me. HOW WONDERFUL!!!! Though the process was really annoying, but at the end, I succeeded. hohohohoho... !!! Yup... I got 2 tickest for my parents for FREE... hahahahahahahahaha....!!!! - HAPPY-
Hmm... but.....since then, I am so free... and started to feel a bit bored. Wonder in my mind, what I should I do for the rest of my day in the office. I guess I am going to read some Rules... so that I get them store up in my mind forever. hahaha...
***********************
Ghoosh............I tried to work out with some budget for next year and after much calculation, I found that I might really need to try to get into a big firm to be able to survive. goodness...!! Now, I am really wondering if one of this 2 firms that's in my mind would want me...... No matter how, I shall try. ...
OH NO... you are not going to believe this... if nothing goes wrong, I will be called to the Sabah Bar on 13.01.2006. Hmm... my mom won't be around, not sure if dad will want to join me in KK and also take the honour to robe me.... anyway... that makes my application and plan more complicated. Anyway, I should pray harder and harder and harder..........
1 comment:
It seems that you consistently look forward to Fridays...
Post a Comment