It was 24.12.2005 morning, I have decided to go out with my dearest dad and mom for breakfast. We went out at around 7:30am, to a place, famous of its' "sang nyuk men" (fresh pork noodles). As we arrived, I saw a table with no one, so I was rushing and reached there first, but from no where, it came a man (well, at that point, I still treat him as a man) and he didn't care much and sat down at the table. I was looking at him like... "hello...I think I am here first". But he didn't care much... he continue to make his order and ... wow....... that really make me angry... this is how a "man" treat 2 elderly people and a lady?? I started feeling a bit angry. I don't mind if he treat me that way, but he was treating that not only to me, by my parents. I almost said something to release my frustration and anger. But my dad came along and said: "let's go to other place". So, we did. We went to another shop. In that shop, we met friend who paid for our breakfast and the shop owner who shared to us about Christmas and how God blessed her family, etc. After all, we had a wonderful breakfast!!!
On 24.12.2005 evening at 9pm, we all went to the church for the Christmas Eve's service. It was really wonderful!!! It was the first Christmas after 10 years. I sat with my cousin and he asked me how long I have not been celebrating Christmas at home... and he said he has been here at least 4 years already. Wow... !!! time flies... and I really enjoy the service. I met a lot of people, and we all shared wonderful time together. It was fun and joyous!! After I reached home at 11:30pm, I called a dearest friend in England and we talked for almost an hour. It's almost 4 years now that we didn't talk to each other. It was the best gift for the christmas I would say.
On 25.12.2005 at 8am, we went for the service. We were all entertained by the Senior Citizen's Cell group's presentation (Dancing) and Children (miming). It was fantastic... and I enjoy it so so so much... !!!!!! At night, mom cooked something so delicious...... to replace the Turkey, she baked some chicken and potatoes and mushrooms. Wow... delicious!!!!!!
****************************
On 24.12.2005 evening at 9pm, we all went to the church for the Christmas Eve's service. It was really wonderful!!! It was the first Christmas after 10 years. I sat with my cousin and he asked me how long I have not been celebrating Christmas at home... and he said he has been here at least 4 years already. Wow... !!! time flies... and I really enjoy the service. I met a lot of people, and we all shared wonderful time together. It was fun and joyous!! After I reached home at 11:30pm, I called a dearest friend in England and we talked for almost an hour. It's almost 4 years now that we didn't talk to each other. It was the best gift for the christmas I would say.
On 25.12.2005 at 8am, we went for the service. We were all entertained by the Senior Citizen's Cell group's presentation (Dancing) and Children (miming). It was fantastic... and I enjoy it so so so much... !!!!!! At night, mom cooked something so delicious...... to replace the Turkey, she baked some chicken and potatoes and mushrooms. Wow... delicious!!!!!!
****************************
Although the "man" on 24.12.2005 we met did annoyed us a bit, but God turned that incident into a blessing to us after that. We believe, this Christmas, God once again showed me His love, His faithfullness, His blessing to us and our family! This Christmas did in many ways has reminded me on the greatest GIFT. I didn't receive any special gift from anyone, but God did blessed me with the greatest GIFT ever since I was born, JESUS CHRIST!!!
This is truly the most wonderful Christmas I ever had for the past 5 years.
I am really considering coming back for Christmas again next year!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment