This is not Crystal... but ice... isn't it nice? It's taken by Mike Keen!
Well... that reminded me on God's creation !!! (thanks, Mike)
These few months, it has not been easy for me to wonder what I should do and how I can improve my life and my parents' life. Parents are living in fear, thinking that they will not be able to have more income. And me, I am on my last week of my pupillege, to get my second Bar. I consider myself blessed despite all the failure, all the successes I went through although at some point of time, I do think... I am still a failure!!!
Now that I have decided to leave the firm here in Tawau and venture my life in KL, it is also not very easy as life would be difficult in KL and money earned can simply be gone in a split seconds. Good and strong discipline is very much needed there. But that's not my concern at the moment. My only concern now is to get a good pay job. There was once, during my pupillege in one leading firm in KL that I told myself not to go into a leading firm anymore because of all the stress I was getting. However, I am re-considering it due to the needs of my family and myself. Hmm...it's not a very easy decision to make to be honest. In making that decision, it really means I probably have to stay day and night in the office, trying to get my works done on time.
However, I am leaving all these into the hand of my God, my Lord who has been truely faithful to me and my family!
I pray earnestly that He will provide me the BEST job, in a BEST firm , according to His Will!

No comments:
Post a Comment