2 of my friends said it's quite amazing that I can have such a busy life in Tawau, but that's the fact. I was so pre-occupied with things during the weekend. Let me start with Friday evening, 09.12.2005.
It was FRIDAY, hence I was required to be in church for the Christmas Eve's Choir practice. Hmm... it was about 4 weeks ago that I was asked to help with the choir. Right after the practice, I was out with a few friends for a drink in this new place which has the KL style, called May Garden. I reached home around 11:30pm.
The next morning, on Saturday, 10.12.2005, I woke up around 9am, went out with my dad to do some survey on handphone. The main purpose of all these because my mom need a phone as she is going to travel herself to KL soon. Dad and I walked around the town until 11am. I then went to church for Billingual Service worship practice and dad went home. Right after the practice, I helped the Girls' Brigade Malaysia 3rd Tawau Company with their drill and I only reached home at 5:30pm. At 6:20pm, I reached church again and played bass guitar for the prayer meeting and stayed for the service until 9:30pm. About 8 to 10 of us went to 'yam cha' after that and I only reached home at 11:30pm.
On Sunday morning. As usual, my parents and I arrived at church for the Hakka service at 7:45am. Right after the service, we went for a good lunch. Thereafter, I went to church for Christmas Choir practice at 11am. Finished at 1:30pm. Went to a church member's house, play Disneyland Monopoly until 4pm. Then went out and play Captain ball in the church compound until 5:15pm. Went home and again out for dinner with parents and uncle's family from KK at 6:45pm. After the dinner, we went to my cousin's place at 9pm to 10pm and thereafter, I continue my schedule to go Yam Cha with 2 of my good friends.... Reached home at about 11:30pm.
Indeed, it's a very tiring and fruitful weekend. In addition to that, I did manage to get a new handphone, Sony Ericsson K300i. YOOHOO....!!! ... and .. hehehe... my uncle, let me use one of his car, Avanza as long as I need it. So.. yeah..........!!!!
Well, that's my weekend. ...
Today, I was given 3 files to do. Wow... most of the things boss asked me to do, I have 0 knowledge of it... so, yup. I better start doing.
- :) -
No comments:
Post a Comment