Monday, December 19, 2005

Encouragement!!!

IT was my 1st year and 1st Sunday in Bristol that I was brought to a very nice church called Chrsit Church, Clifton. It's just about 5 minutes walk from the Bristol University and Bristol Suspension Bridge. The church is huge and nice!


I was so amazed by the structure of the church and also the people who are serving in the church. There's Ochestra in the church. The music were played nicely and it's impressive at all services. Congregation sings hymns and short choruses enthusiastically at all time. Almost at the end of my first visit, I saw this old lady... seated in front role of the Ochestra, playing violin. I don't know how old she is, but she is old. But each bows she played, it's as swift as those younger than her. That was the first time I saw her and believe it or not, she never absent in playing the violin for the church and God. Her faithfulness to God and committment she devoted to the group has always been an encouragement to me.


This is her. My Encouragement!!!

So, tell me, is it difficult for you to serve the Lord?

No comments: