This morning as I woke up, I couldn't really open my eyes and even now, I feel the pain in my eyes. I am sure I didn't have a good sleep last night. But what's bothering me, I wonder... Could it because I went to sleep late last night? ... doesn't seems so because I went to bed earlier than the usual schedule. ... ???
Anyway, I dragged my food and soul to the office and when I reached, the door was not open. I wonder where are the clerks... they were late. Reached my room, switched on the PC and I found a friend in England was online. Chatted with him for a while. Well, to cut the story short, he is a Medic. And he just told me he is persuing his Master in Science now. I always like medicine but I do not have the qualification to enter into that professions. So, I always think being Medic is somewhat a higher calling from God. But he just reminded me that, that's very wrong because there's no such thing as higher calling as everyone should serve wherever they are and not wherever there is a need. Although the world is in need of Medic, but that doesn't mean Medic has a somewhat higher calling. I think he made a valid point. No matter who we are and what we do, we should serve the Lord with all our heart, our soul, our mind and our strength. Thanks, Patrick, for reminding me!
****************
Ghoosh.......I received 5 pages of fax yesterday afternoon, asking me to pay RM350 for a one day course in KK, Sabah Law Association on 07.01.2006. It's compulsory. So, I have no choice but to book my flight. Hopefully, I can ge some Planter's chips back from KK. hahaha..
****************
LATEST UPDATE! - Dilemma -
Well, this is it. I sort of told my parents about me going back to KL after being called to the Sabah Bar. Mom was not very happy about my decision. To her, it's better for me to stay in Tawau (Home) so that I can save more money and lives a better life. But I think dad did manage to persuade mom for me as he know I won't be so much happy if I stay in Tawau. I can earn an "easy money" if I am happier with working life. So, they are not preparing for my departure.
My boss asked me about my decision yesterday. As he is a Christian, I told him frankly that I am not very sure if that's a calling for me to go back KL. But I can feel that 'this place is not where I should be right now'. He is very understanding and he even encouraged me to pray harder and to seek His will. But yes, as I know he's worry about getting a partner to secure as Bank panels, I did tell him to continue with his plan if he want. I don't mind him using my name, add me as his partner if he wish to do that. Well, I think he is ok with it.
Now... MY ONLY DILEMMA is of course to find a job in KL. As I told you, my ex-boss in KL did offer me a place. But I really wish to do something else, other than what he offer me. I wish to do some Intellectual Property/Cyber Law/ Information Technology Law/ Litigation. Therefore, I really hope there is one or two firms in KL will give me the opportunity. Praying hard for it. And I hope I can secure some interviews in January so that I can start working in February 2006.
So, if you ask me what's my joblist for today, it's to furnish my resume and pray!
...
No comments:
Post a Comment