Thursday, December 01, 2005

I am BORED!

This morning, I am just feeling a bit too relax and I am feeling BORING in the office. Boss did not come in this morning. He did called and ask me to get something done by tomorrow. Well, those thing, I can simply finish in 1 hour time. So... really feeling boring now...
Woke up late this morning. Well, I should say, my dad woke me up as I think I was just too comfortable and I didn't want to wake up. Then, rushed out... saw a new Savvy broke down in the middle of the road, wanted to help, but don't know how to. Came in office, ate a 'nasi kuning', sort out some files, talked on phone with 2 KL friends and now, thinking what to do next.
A friend shared what he achieved for this year in his blog and that strucked me to think of what did achived so far. Well...
2005 is a challenging year for me. I took up the courage to leaves all my career, finances and potential good future life behind and got myelf enter into a rather torturing, challenging, 'financialless' life. To many people, this is not worthy. To me, I can say, this is another time, I experience the faithfulness of God again. Honestly speaking, I really don't know how I got through all these 11 months. Although it's still another month to go, but I know He will be here with me still. So, what did I achieved so far? Well, being called to the Bar twice. One in Malaya and one in Sabah. Other than that, I don't think I achieve anything else.
... depress ...

4 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Habislah... why would a NEW SAVVY break-down???

This is it already... I'm cancelling my girlfriend's order... hahahahahaha...

Must be the guy didn't re-fuel lah...

So far, never heard of any Savvy's breaking-down yet... this is the first time...

theGodlyLawyer said...

unfortunately... the new Savvy (number start with 8xxxJ)is nothing to do with the fuel loh... something to do with starter. i am sure. :)

your gf still haven't got hers yet? thought u said last sat???

habislah...

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

truly habislah... hahahahah

can sue or not?? missing dateline for so many days liao??? Sure got some irreparable damage done here and there one... ahahahahah

theGodlyLawyer said...

can sue if they promised you and you both have written contract. sue for liquidated damages lah ... but must prove losses oh... hahaha...