I guess I will be posting something very interesting in courts everyday now a day...
Like I said earlier on, the court system in Malaysia or rather, the judicial system in Malaysia as a whole is not perfect. This morning, I was given 2 matters to attend. It's a simple matter because I cannot do anything complicated yet (incapable). It was a 10 minutes kind of works but it took me 3 and a half hours to get it done. As I enter into the Bankruptcy court and I noticed there are lots of lawyers standing there waiting for their turns, but the Q wasn't moving at all. Everyone is asking for its reason, but none get any answer. I was looking around and wonder... see, this is a respective lawyer's work and at the end of the day, we get scolded by clients still. These kind of job is just a nusty and not rewarding job. I saw one lawyer, handsome, neat, fully dressed with expensive and nice suit, carrying 2 very expensive pens in his pocket and he was waiting frustratedly together with me. What a career isn't it?
When I came back, I read a friend's blog and came to know about the news posted in newspaper today. I am just wondering how come we, the Malaysia feel unsecure and always make complaints about the Government. Who is at fault? What are we lawyers do or rather, the court do these days? Police officers are only interested in arresting the drug addicts and nothing else? And the lawyers are doing what? Suing people for bankruptcy and winding up? We are just trying to spoil others' life aren't we? ...
I wonder again on the issue of : who is incharge on this world? ... I bet some of us think it is us or the government or whoever you think it is, but let me remind you, God is incharge. Don't ask me why didn't God do anything about things that's happening now because I do not have an answer for you. If you want to know, you better ask God yourself. ... Some of us still think we can take charge of this country, this community, this house of yours, your own life aren't we? ... You will be suprise to find out that, you just cannot do more to change the world.. unless it is by the Lord!!!
- ? -
No comments:
Post a Comment