Monday, February 06, 2006

1st day of work!

Left home (PJS 9) at about 7am this morning. Reached office at about 8am. Had my breakfast in the car and came in to this new office at 8:30am. I can't seems to find my car park space that was suppose to be reserved for me as promised, but I found out the reason right after I was attended by the office manager. She forgot that I am suppose to come in today. She thought I am only coming in on next monday (13.02.2006). Well, I will still get my car sticker soon.
I was not give any letter of offer as yet. Not sure the reason behind, but I have start doing work already. I was first given 2 files to draft its statement of claims, then after lunch (accompanied by a good friend just at nearby firm), I was asked to go for an auction. When I return about 15 minutes ago, I was told I need to go to Shah Alam court tomorrow morning. Walau...!!!! I cannot imagine how busy I can be after one week, when I have my practising certificate done. I was told my the clerks that most probably I need to be in court everyday... now, it is time to store up some more black and white clothes...
.... 15 minutes later
I was just called to the Acccount Manager's office to done the last bit of my Practising Certificate application and also to collect my car ticket. Now, I assume there's this space that has been specially reserved for my little blue.... I guess no other little car like mine is so blessed. haha... well, about the letter of offer... haha... the Account Manager totally forgot about it. hahaha... I just reminded her and she is going to pass it to me soon and also, my business card...
OK. Someone text me to ask me if I would like to join them for 'lou shang'. Wow...I personally don't like that kind of food and don't really wish to be go out. But I think I need to put one more efforts to strengthen my friendship and relationship with my friends and housemates. God knows how much damage I caused to it months ago. haha...
I can only access to internet but not messenging. So... no choice... !!! It's better than none ... at least I can still do my research online, which is more than enough...
OK. So far, I am enjoying myself in this firm.
- ok -

2 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

Looks like everything's starting off fine...

All the best...

theGodlyLawyer said...

Yes...it is so far! Just 2nd day, not sure after a few days/months later. But I can forsee I will be busy, which is GOOD!