It was the online conversation that I had with a friend this morning that made me think of the queston on Judging Others. .... My friend said I could be too judgmental to make a judgement to say that the cell group leaders now a day still not being well trained and made a lot of mistakes.
This issue made me ponder on the issue whether it is right to judge others. There and then, I came across a passage today on "When to Judge". haha... many of you came across that passage also I believe. It's base on the bible verses in Matthew 7: 1-12. It talks about we need to follow Jesus' teaching and learn the difference between judging people and evaluating situations. But as we are human being and we are not given the best wisdom, we tend to fail to handle a situation without condeming or judging others. That's why according to the passage, it is essential to learn how to pray to the Lord to make sure that our God is the one who "will bring every work into judgment, including every secret thing, whether good or evil" (Ecclesiastes 12:14). - passage of RBC, Our Daily Bread referred.
Hai... I re-think of what i said this morning.... may be my focus is to think of a way to improve the cell system, but ultimately, i have made certain judgement against them. ... This is truely a long learning lesson for me. Time to think if I should submit that to the Lord instead. hehe..
OK. Guess that's all for now. Not feeling well. Had a very terrible medicine. Feel dizzy and sleepy. Time for me to rest. ...
- sick -
No comments:
Post a Comment