As I have nothing much to do at home, I watched this HK series. At the beginning, it was about a guy's girlfriend who was unconsious in the hospital for 3 years. And due to his decision, the girl finally woke up but she forgot about the past. I was thinking what if I am in her position. Would I like to have my memory back or would I just want to start my own life all over again. I am also thinking.. If I am given a chance now to forget everything behind, would I like to lose part of the memory or all of it.
There are so many friends of mine said my life is not a good life. I struggle very much in my life in order to get certain thing. Some of the thing in life, I don't even dare trying to "Wish" that I have it. Because even a simple needs, I had difficult time in getting it.
The series also reminded me not to give up easily and to face the fact in life. I think not many people think of 'giving up' as much as I do. There were so many occasions that I thought of giving up and even lose my focus in knowing the meaning of me reaching the AIM. I even placed in many occassion to think of the 'meaning of life'.
I was checking some website to find out more about some works that I might be able to do for a mission field and ... I can't remember when I had the interest in Medicine. But... After checking the website, I wonder why did I do law in the first place and not medicine. haha... Yup. I wish I am a doctor rather than a lawyer.
After a long fight to be a lawyer and I am not satisfied with the so called 'achievement'. ...
So, what's the point of 'not giving up' in the first place?
- thought -
No comments:
Post a Comment