Well, log on and noticed that I didn't post anything for a few days. Partly it is because I do not have mood and partly because my computer was down. I ended up re-format the whole notebook yesterday evening and now, it's back to use.
I was called for an interview yesterday morning (13.02.2006), today (14.02.2006) and there's one tomorrow (15.02.2006). Hmm.. friends reminded me that, my situation is not bad at all compare to some of my friends who has been jobless for months. Well, I am not someone who can sit still at home doing nothing kind of person. In additional to that, I am so eager to learn more now. All these, just put me off a bit and de-motivate me in a way. ... Of all these years, there's not a single day which I did not work or study. I was always in the move. Suddenly I was told I do not have a job (work/studies), it really got out of my hand and mind. But yes, I shall treat this as my ONLY holiday and also time to clean up my room and so on.
Today (14.02.2006) is my birthday. I met up a friend in KL for lunch because I need to collect some important documents from my previous firm and also to get a present from my friend (she requested me to meet her for the present). Thereafter, I came back home and starated to sort out things with my notebook, then rested for a while and suppose to meet a friend for dinner. But ended up, I was at police station together with her and her housmates (my friends). Their house was broken in and many important documents and cash were stolen. I was the second one to enter the crime scene and it's so dramatic... anyway, after the police station, then 3 of us went for a good, fulfilling and delicious dinner. I enjoyed it very much... !!!
When I came back, one of my housemate came down, sang me a birthday song and gave me a slice of cake. I felt so warm and blessed after all!
It is not easy to remain happy while I am jobless and seems to lost my focus and motivation towards this profession, but... what I gained from all these is to know who created happiness for me and I actually get closer to Him these few days. I think He really treasure me as who I am and that, he used many ways just to show me how much He cares about me and how much He want me to go back to the 'on fire' Pei San. So, I am taking this week off. To get closer to Him!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment