I arrived at my PJS house at about 2am. My friend who promised to pick me up didn't show up on time. I was quiet upset actually because I really don't like people who didn't fulfil what they promised. But thank God, this friend who are willing to wait with me and he has sort of 'cover my anger' by being with me in the airport. ... So, yes, I arrived at 2am. Can't really unpack. I was too tired to unpack my luaggages and I decided to first find my pillow, then, clean myself up and laid my head straight to the pillow... I didn't realise how fast I went into sleep. But I did realise I turned a few times before that, due to the bad smell in the room. hmm..... not sure what caused all that, but.... the smell is very disturbing. ...
Anyway, I was suppose to go to church at 8 with my 2 relatives, but I couldn't wake up. She called and I asked her to go ahead without me. I continue to sleep until 10:40am... I woke up, clean myself up, washed the toilet and got myself ready for church. Finished church at 1:30pm, went to eat something... get something done, ie. fill up a tank of petrol, get tomorrow's breakfast, get some water, send someone home and here I am, trying to connect to the internet and chat with some friends to make me feel good... !!!
However, I think I missed Tawau and my parents a lot. I can't seems to stop thinking about them and also some really nice friends. At home, no matter how few friends I have, I will still have my parents around to entertain me... but here, .... I think I only have myself and the computer. haha...
Well, I hope my new job is something that I like and at least, something that can keep me occupied and happy and motivated.
Anyway, I was suppose to go to church at 8 with my 2 relatives, but I couldn't wake up. She called and I asked her to go ahead without me. I continue to sleep until 10:40am... I woke up, clean myself up, washed the toilet and got myself ready for church. Finished church at 1:30pm, went to eat something... get something done, ie. fill up a tank of petrol, get tomorrow's breakfast, get some water, send someone home and here I am, trying to connect to the internet and chat with some friends to make me feel good... !!!
However, I think I missed Tawau and my parents a lot. I can't seems to stop thinking about them and also some really nice friends. At home, no matter how few friends I have, I will still have my parents around to entertain me... but here, .... I think I only have myself and the computer. haha...
Well, I hope my new job is something that I like and at least, something that can keep me occupied and happy and motivated.
********************
These 4 months at home... I finally found where my HOME is. ... It wasn't easy for the 1st month, but thank God that I keep on going to KK and that has keep me occupied. Church ministries and church friends had been truely wonderful. I did met a few wonderful and lovely people... now i started to miss them... !!!But I really thank all of them who treasures me, and who is willing to share with me. I really really enjoy all the moment throughout the whole 4 months...
Thank you....
- miss -
No comments:
Post a Comment