It was last night that my friend called me to ask if I have anything to do today. I said no and here goes the trip for me today.... to KUANTAN, PAHANG. hahaha....
My friend called at 4am this morning to woke me up and to get ready. I got myself ready, pick up my medicine and went to Kuantan with her this morning. This is the first time (may be only time also) to Kuantan.
Ops... don't get me wrong, my friend and I were not there for FUN... we went there because my friend has a matter in court this morning. BUT... after the court matter, we did hang around in Kuantan for a while... hmm... guess what? ... we bought a kites and we tried so hard to make it up to the sky. That's noon time and it's HOT but trust me, I had lots of fun and it does cheers me up.
While I was in Kuantan, I received a few phone calls. Not very sure why EVERYONE is calling me today. hahaha.... but yes... some asking me for transcript, some asking for interview, etc. etc.
But one thing I really thank God was.... my eyes closed while i was driving and it almost hit the road block and crashed and die. hahaha.. but thank God I woke up ...
Hmm... yup. I am very sleepy and tired now....
Forgive me ... z z z z z z z z z
No comments:
Post a Comment