Friday, April 11, 2008

To KL...

Just in case you wonder what happen to me today. I was in court for 2 cases. I asked the interpreter if she can put both of my cases together and she said, not possible because one is for mention, another is for hearing. When the court started, my case was called. First case... it has been for a long time now that my case being called first... and guess what? The hearing case was the last and today has about 65 cases listed. Interestingly, I didn't fall alseep on court...
I am leaving in 10 minutes time to go back home, do my last packing and rush out from my place to airport...
If you remember... tomorrow is my friends' wedding. Time indeed, flies...
I am seriously tired... but I am asking strength from the Lord to sustain me for the next 2 days...
Oh dear... I have court on Monday morning...
For those in KL... see you all around... If you don't want to miss seeing the 'fat' me, don't miss Sunday service...
- KL -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let me tell you a funny story. remember past few days you posted something on rats in your apartment? Guess what. The "unsuspecting visitor" came to my room last night!!!! Me and my roommate got the shock of our lives!!!! Luckily it was a baby rat. And we spend the whole night trying to catch it cause w e do not wanna sleep with the rat in our room! The rat finally somehow went into my roommates bag and we zip it up, let it go somewhere outside the house. And that time was nearly around 5am already! Sigh. It was a shocking experience. After the whole thing happened, terus i remembered your rat story in your apartment. Haha. That's why I'm writing you this.