I am basically, at home now... overseeing people working on my room and living room. Setting lights and fans, etc. My landlord just came over a while ago to check on their works and to see if I am doing alright. We end up updated a bit of our recent situation, including my changing of firm, etc. She also commented that my regular rental payment has been really good and she has no worries on me paying rental on time. Wow... what a compliment (she used to sms me every 1st day of the month asking for the rental).
I am sleepy... I woke up by stomach discomfort and my stomach is still hurts... ghoosh... something is wrong....!!!! I guess I just have to stay home today... just in case I need to visit the toilet often. Ghoosh... what a saturday!!!
- saturday? -
3 comments:
Pei San!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must tell you something. Remember the rat in my room? A few days after that, another rat came into our kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eeee. And we're still wondering whether the rat still there or not cause we cant seem to see or find it anywhere. So, we bought a rat trap. We shall see tonight. hehehehe...
so so so... did you manage to catch it? yerr....
no... cause we found out that we have no food for the lure... >.< But I THINK it's gone i dont hear any sounds or see it anywhere...
Post a Comment