Finally, I had the time to relax myself these 2 days. Since yesterday, I found myself having very few things to settle in the office and it makes me feel 'useless' in the sense. Friends always told me that I need time to relax when I got the chance to. I had a 2 to 3 weeks of packed works and so on and on things to do and finally, it stopped. Everything seems to be so 'silent' and 'quiet' these 2 days. As I look at my diary and the calender, I guess I might only have a week to relax myself and court cases will begins again and yes, that reminds me that there's this major case in June which I really have to put my full concentration at. The coming month, together with my parents, we will be visiting my cousins in Labuan for a few days and right after we came back from Labuan, I have 2 court cases that week and wow... it's going to be pack again. Not to mention, I might need to start preparing myself for the trip to England in mid June. By the time I come back in July, many things might have changed... including myself and my future.
All these things stucked in my mind and has been quite bothering lately...
That includes of course... what am I going to eat next month. hahahaha....
I guess the only solution for me at the moment is really to make me busy... and very busy...
- finally -
No comments:
Post a Comment