It's just a busy day today. Suddenly, everything, every files started to move and things are a bit out of hand this morning with a few clients were here, a few other matters to settle and filed, another few fees to collect, etc. etc. Still, when I sat down 5 minutes ago, I still feel worried about what my finances for next month. This month is yet to end and yet, I have started to worried about the next month. Don't ask me why and no need to remind me on the familiar bible verses. It's the 'putting them in practical and reality' matter.
I do know I have another few fees have yet to be collected. I should be able to get them by next month, but still... I feel 'insecure' somehow. Seriously, God has been blessing me wonderfully lately and things has gone better and I really want to feel the same way for the rest of my life.
A friend has reminded me on focusing on the right thing lately. I guess... she's right! May be my focus has gone out from the 'correct' box. Worries has somehow got my full attention on it instead of blessing and enjoying life as promised by God.
... Oh well... time to get back to the 'correct' focus box...
- it's just ... -
No comments:
Post a Comment