Haha.... ya, I was having this conversation with a friend yesterday and after we both counted, I realise, at about this time next year, I probably end up being all by myself in this city (except of course, some others) again. Interestingly, this matter has not been botheringly for years since it last happen and when I need to face the same thing again now, it does occurs to be difficult.
Went back to KL for a few days 2 weeks ago and that has brought me some memory which I choose not to remember for years. Inside me, there's this struggles within that I do miss part of my life in KL and yet, there's this 'reluctant' of being there again. When I was driving around the city for days, the familiarity has somehow made me felt 'strange'. Those buildings, those structures, those roads signs, etc. etc. Goodness... !!! Those memories just going to be there permanently isn't it? I still remember the day I came over to KK alone. The feeling of being left alone has not really bothers me at all. I was feeling so so so comfortable ... being alone. So, I wonder, ... what really changed. Since when I prefer not to be alone?
???
Oh well... guess I am getting older, huh?
- left alone? -
No comments:
Post a Comment