I am not sure what reaction you have when you saw today's title. Ya, I am in my busy schedules after weeks of being so quiet. For a while, I am not used to it... Things like court cases that I was suppose to be busy with have postponed to further date. Others, unexpectedly, will have to do drafting on them soonest possible.
Interestingly, I went to Labuan for less than 1 day. Went there on Tuesday afternoon and came back yesterday noon time. Was being arranged to stay at the 5 stars hotel and yet, I wasn't be able to enjoy anything in the hotel. To minus the sleeping time, I was in the hotel less than 2 hours. Glad that I still manage to met my dear cousin and his wife. We pre-arranged that they will pick me up and we will go and have some nice chicken wings and satay before dinner and meeting. Otherwise, I don't think I will be able to meet them at all.
For this whole week, I was busy with court cases, drafting, meeting, research and flying. I am again taking a flight to KL tomorrow evening. Will come back on Sunday and on Monday, I have another court matter. By next week, I will have 2 things to file and I have 1 in 2 weeks time and another one in 1 month time. I need to worry about fees collection too....
With all these, I shall not forget all my friends too... I don't want to neglect anyone...although I do know, it has happened.
- busy -
No comments:
Post a Comment