Thursday, April 24, 2008

Refer to...

My previous blog dated 30.01.2008 on the topic of 'Expectation' is referred.
I am just feeling tired with people's expectation on me and the worse thing is, people never thought I too can choose to expect certain things on them. Some of you do know I did in many ways, expect people, things to be in their prefect ways, but I have somehow lower down my level of expectation to the level where I have difficulties accepting them myself sometimes. But yet, still, I was hurt in many ways and yet, was blamed for not fulfilling what others expected me to do.
It's weird. I was being blamed for a situation where I was hurted myself. I found it ridiculous although I admitted that, it could be because I didn't take any reasonable steps then to make sure things be directed to a right direction. It's simply because it's so ridiculous until I was thinking of cooling down myself to face it.
May be, it is time for me to learn how to defence myself and being cruel once again. That way, I might not be hurt so much and/or so easily. Now I am reminded of why I like to be alone sometimes. I just can't stand all the expectation from others. It's hard to be me, really... people has too much expectation on me. Even when thing goes wrong, people just expect I will be the one who put extra efforts and solve it. Why always it has to start from ME? ME? ME?
Err.... 'xian'.
- refer to -

No comments: