I seriously not sure if I am really down with flu (I seriously don't think so)... my nose is feeling irritate but other than that, I am fine... Oh.. wait... not exactly. I had difficulties waking up these few days. Not entirely due to tiredness, but... it's my head. Nope. I am not suffering from headache and/or a similar kind, but I am feeling a bit dizzy and ... I feel nausea and wanting to vomit. Every food that goes in (if it goes in), besides making me feel discomfort, it serves no purpose at all. Not to mention, I have no appetite at all these few days.
However, I did manage to drag myself to come to office to sort out some very urgent matter. It's strange, everytime my boss is around, I always late for work, but when he is not around, I always come in very early. These 2 days, he's around and yet, I only came in around 9am. Tomorrow morning, most likely I will be around since 8am or earlier as I need to meet a client at 7am at his office and my boss... haha... he just left for Philipine this afternoon. hahahaha....
Oh well, ...
I better stop now... or ... may be, just may be... I should not work or look at the computer screen for a while and rest for a while before heading back home. Errr... now the question "what to eat tonight" bothers me... hmm....!!!
- flu? -
No comments:
Post a Comment