Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Can't believe it!!

I was kind of feeling annoyed by one of my programme which came with my Dell Vostrol 1200. A message keeps on popping up telling me the driver is recognised by my Windows Vista. I thought it would be good if I call the Dell tehnical support for their help as I don't want to waste my time in solving it myself. I used about 30 minutes on phone and also through DellConnect with them yesterday afternoon and after I restarted the computer, it seems fine. I was happy about it.. until just now, when I wanted to use that piece of software, the same problem occurs. I didn't bother much to call them as it's time consuming. 30 minutes or works seriously is not a good piece of work. Not effective and efficient enough to be exact. Hence, since I wasn't in a mood to do works, I tried to check out the drivers and so on, etc. etc. and trust me, I only used 5 minutes in solving that problem.
I just cannot believe that... they have used 30 minutes and you know what? They even restored my computer to a week ago... yes... I did lost a few programmes I installed earlier on because of that.
Oh well... now it's really time for me to go home.
- can't believe it -

No comments: