I am feeling a bit too exhausted not only physically but also emotionally and mentally. It must have started from the brain where I had too many 'worries' and 'discomfort' that caused me to have sleepless nights for the past few months. Hence, I am physically feeling exhausted.
I am seriously bothered by 2 issues lately (as these 2 has gone critical lately). Both, I cannot changed it with my own ability. I can only rely upon God and trust that He will deliver. Both has let me sees myself as a failure and both issues, have caused me to think may be this is not what I meant to do and both issues... I do have to face and think about it EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I am just feeling weary! I tried to find a soul who will understand my situation ... to talk about it at least but guess no one has a similar situation like what I am facing here...
Weary ... I am just feeling... weary!!!!
- weary !!! -
1 comment:
pei san... hang in there ya!
let's catch up soon... or go for a relaxing photoshoot!
*hugs*
Post a Comment