... from the lack of worker, God has called many to respond to the full time ministries. I started to see a different phrase of FCC and realise that, God has used FCC not only to reach out to the non-believer and to nurture the believers, but also to equip and send out workers. Over the years, I have been so many arounds me accepted the full time calling and entered into the theological colleges. It started from my cell group in SS2 where 3 of them responded on the same year and thereafter, many more. FCC has grown since the 'hardship' we sufferred after the leaving of a group of capable leaders from only 50 or less people to about 350 people when I left ( I am lost count of the numbers now). Because of that, the church had decided to purchase their own building and I also given the opportunity to handle the whole transaction. Althought it started from about 7 to 9 people by a gathering of those who love God, but God has used them well and FCC even though gone through many ups and downs, but we can see how many are serving God faithfully despite all the hardship and because of their faithfullness, FCC has grown to a church which gives glory to God.
Everywhere I go now, I can see how many were blessed by FCC before. Some of course are still serving God faithfully in the church, some are sent out to serve God in other churches and I am glad that, during the most difficult time of FCC, I was there to help although in many ways, I was almost 'invisible'. Of course the memory of me organising a few christmas events and those video recording and taping..., it's wonderful and I think those who worked hand in hand with me to finish the 'projects'. Well, as I picked up a copy of the FCC letter news the other day in the church I am serving now, memories just set in. Many tears, many laughters, many hurts, many joy ... happened there and I somehow... became a silent history maker of FCC. hahahaha...
- growth ! -
No comments:
Post a Comment