To many people, resting is always required and people love to have a day off and rest day, at least a day or two in a week. Well, we can't ask a person to work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year without stopping. God set the 7th day to be a day to worship Him and to rest too. So, we do have day off. Some people tend to have more than a day or two because after work, they do have rest and some of them even taken the steps to sleep earlier in order to have enough rest so that they can work effectively the next day.
I hardly have rest. Well, not the physical one, but the mental one. Over the weekend, I was given nothing in particular to do and so, I am physically free from any activities and thus, I was suppose to have some rest. However, due to some cirucmstances (I am not sure if it is the pillow, the temperature in my room, the smell or whatever it is) that I had difficulties in sleeping. I woke up at least 3 times at night and I suffered terrible neck pain and/or shoulder pain, be it I sleep with or without pillow, with flat pilow or ghoose feather pillow, or cotton pillow or fiber pillow or neck shape pillow, etc. So, I ended up feeling tired at all time.
So, at the end of the day... I wasn't really resting... but it made me feel more tired. I wonder (seriously), when I can have a good rest, one which I am free from worries, free from disturbance, no problem with bed and pillow, etc.
- rest -
No comments:
Post a Comment