Tuesday, September 09, 2008

... Slaves!

... we woke up at 5am every sunday morning because we need to travel to Nilai to pick up members to service at 9am. As we both need to be in church earlier for worship run through, we therefore need to travel latest by 5:30am. After the English service, I usually stay on in the Chinese services and thereafter, to fetch the children for the children ministry in the afternoon. When the Saturday service started, I also helped with the services. As a supervisor and cell leader for one of my cell group, I travel to cell groups about 3 times a week. Except work and ministries, I didn't have much time for myself and things got tougher when I changed my job from Legal Executive to a Lawyer in the year 2005. Not only with the heavy loads of ministries, the new job scope, more travelling and colleagues caused me to even have less sleeping time (normally sleeps at 3am and woke up at 5:30am to travel to work) and thereafter, I discovered I couldn't move one of my hand each time I got up in the morning. Only when I was forced to bring my mother to see a doctor that I asked the the doctor and she told me, I was too stress. The heavy work load in the law firm even caused me to walked to the firm's appointed doctor and asked the doctor to give me one day leave just to go home and sleep. Which amazingly, he did. hahaha.... I am sure it's because I really look tired. So, basically... I have been running around, helping with ministries here and there ... as the church is small and lack of worker...
-... slaves -

No comments: