Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Poor Service...

When I reached Kota Kinabalu, my partner asked which bank we should open our accounts with. I told her, it seems like this PB bank is good. She agreed and we went. However, this is what we were treated.
On the day of our opening of account, we were treated badly. All the staffs told us they are not free to help us with the opening because they need to 'entertain' their big boss from Kuala Lumpur. They asked us to come back another day. Which we did, upon being forced.
Upon their own delay, we were asking them a favour to issue us the cheque books a bit faster. That 'faster' is at the end, 4 days. Not only that....
As we need to issue a big amount of money to the Land Office, we were not able to issue cheques. Hence, I called them last Friday to ask them about the procedure to buy a bank draft and so on. The procedure, to me is ... a total nuisance. They made no convenient to their customers. They made it as if we buy the bank draft from other banks. So, we have decided not to buy bank draft with them ever. We are also thinking of changing bank just because of 2 incidences below: -
1. We need to print out something. I bought my notebook with me, so I asked if it is alright if they print for me, they said, OK. So... I took out my computer, and trying to save it to the thumb drive. I asked them if their computer can read thumb drive. They looked at me like they do not know what thumb drive is.
2. They called me yesterday telling me there's one bounce cheque. Asked me to go and collect. I went this morning. They so called, MANAGER asked me one stupid question. If the cheque is a house cheque. It is clearly another bank's cheque. What does he meant when he said House Cheque? Then I said, no. He acted like he doesn't believe me and asked, "may be this is your boss's signature". I look at him and said, "eh.. I am the boss" and... can you tell me why would I want to issue a cheque to myself? Then only he said: "oh sorry, I didn't notice".
Of these two incidence, I made one conclusion. Those working in this bank has a very low education standard. Mostly, they stayed in Kota Kinabalu for too long or they didn't use their brain everyday.
Honestly, I think their service is terrible and unacceptable.
- frustrated -

2 comments:

SaDdNesZ.jc said...

CHANGE!!!

allisonc said...

Not only change, complain to their management.