Everyone has different character. My character is so much different from anyone else. Therefore, I was categorised as the 'unusual'/'abnormal' type of person. Most of the people do not like being with the 'unusual' people because they can hardly understand what the 'unusual' group is thinking. To many, 'unusual' is nothing good. They are strange and they do not deserve any 'special treatement'.
I happen to be an 'unusual' group because the way I act, the way I think, the way I handle thing is different from a 'normal' person. I was told by one sister lately that a group of my previous church members in Kuala Lumpur categorised me as 'unusual'. I am alright with the term because I am in fact, unusual in the sense that I am a better creation of God. Well, why would I say that?
1. Not many people has the privilege to be born in a really good, considerate, warm, loving family like the one I have.
2. Not many people has the privilege to be able to be educated not even academically, but also in their soul, mind and heart and I do.
3. Not many people has the privilege to face many failures as I do.
4. Not many people has the privilege to experiences as many miracles as I experienced.
5. Not many people has the privilege to experience as many hardship and endurance I had ever have.
etc. etc. ....
Those categorise me into this 'unusual' group is somewhat a group of person who has an 'usual' life. They are 'ordinary' and they think and act ordinarily. To me, they didn't lives their life to the fullnest YET. Well, ... I am not holding any grudge against them or their words. I am just thankful to be who I am regardless of what they call me or said about me.
We are just given different characters by the Lord!!!
- character -
No comments:
Post a Comment