Yes... my team is down... Now, my only hope is my 3rd choice.... France... I can tell, the final mostly will be between my 3rd and 4th choice (France and Italy). OH NO.....!!!! I lost all the fun ... but ... honestly, I felt so happy for Italy this morning... hahahaha... it's their spirit that touched my heart. I think they fight well. The Germans was struck down after the 1st goal and you can tell they have lost the spirit of fighting since then. It's so disappointing...!!!
Well, I am again trying to sort out wiring in this office. To network my printer and phones and so on. Thank God my knowledge is sufficient. hahaha...
Other than that.... I am sleepy...!!!!
2 comments:
I can tell the KK is really that boring... ahahahaha (compared to KL)...
You've been bloggin about work, and the worldcup.. if it ain't the WorldCup season, you'd just be blogging about what you are doing to your office...
wahlao...
Well, I just do not have much time to think of others except works inthe office and my life... others, haha.. may be later...
I promise, in order for me to do more thinking, I will write more on LAW. haha....
Post a Comment