Few days ago, I was shocked to discovered that I do not have water in my apartment. But water did came back after a few hours. So, I tried my very best to wash all my clothes, plates, floor, etc... and managed to do that on the first day of water shortage. On the second day, on my way back to my apartment from office, along the staircase, I saw ants along my way up. I was wondering in my mind that, as long as it is not going into my apartment, that should be fine. When I turned to face my apartment, I saw the ants are actually moving into my apartment. With shocks, I open my apartment and discovered that, OH NO.... it's my dusbin...!!!! I tried to wash everything but my dusbin the night before when the water came back. So, I ended up clearning my apartment and I started to cook my dinner. I managed to do that and sat down for TV. After an hour plus, I realised that water again, gone. I sat there, with sweat ... wonder when would the water come back again. I called my friend and I ended up taken my shower at my friend's place. On my way back, I have no choice but to buy a big bucket. I stored up water when the water came back around midnight. Yesterday/ Last night, I saw a notice (a piece of small paper) placed at the main door saying that it is the Jabatan Air's problem. They are doing a maintenance and the water pressure is low, hence, shortage of water will occurs. Until when? well, I wanted to know either... they only said: until it is resolved. OH NO... don't tell me this is going to happen FOREVER...
- oh no !!! -
No comments:
Post a Comment