It was a few months ago. I was in still Kuala Lumpur then. After one of the car service at this service center ( I went there since the first time because it WAS very good service) at Petaling Jaya, near an LRT Station. By the way, my little blue is a dark blue Kelisa. At that service day, I told the service personnel that my radio cannot receive radio clearly. (What used of a radio if it cannot receive radio clearly?) and the person said they will check. That service day took me about 3 hours. I was alright with it since I requested them to check my radio for me. They took away my radio and told me that it needs about 2 to 3 weeks to repair. I happily left my radio with them and left. 2 weeks later, I heard noting from them. Therefore, I called them. They told me I could go there and collect it on that Saturday. I went, collected but I found that the radio conditions is WORSE than before. I told them, they said... I shouldn't expect too much from the manufacturer. I wasn't very happy about the comment but I was rushing to another place. Hence, I left. 2 weeks after that, I went back there and made the complain again... they said the same. Didn't even want to check for me. I was quite frustrated with their attitudes. However, I wouldn't want to go to other service center as I need to send my car to Kota Kinabalu then.
After 3 weeks of arrival in Kota Kinabalu, my car needed a service. I went to this service center near my house and the personnel took about 3 to 4 hours to service and also to check my radio for me. They have found that the previous service center has negligently made my radio cable broken. And that's why my reception is so poor. They knew it's not my fault because it's technical. The personnel told me they will replace the cable for me but I will need to wait for 2 weeks for the cable to arrive. Last week (exactly 2 weeks), they called me and said the cable is ready. So, I went to the service center today and got it fixed.
To be honest... same company, but attitudes of workers are so much difference. I was sitting there 2nd time, a few hours...today and I noticed that all of the service technician really do their job properly and they respond to my questions politely, with patience. They also explain every single problem with me so that we can solve it. The other one, ... in Kuala Lumpur... is ... !!!
Attitudes...
- Attitudes -
No comments:
Post a Comment