I know I probably is going to say something which is completely contrary to my job or who am I. I just can't keep quiet after reading the Truthacs. blog. Knowing that a bunch of people from Christ Church Likas trying to oppose to Bishop's decision and question over his authority and power and the way he does thing, I just wonder for a long while.... since I 'disappear' from CCL for the past years, ... where were these group of people in CCL who keep saying, they are God's people who is upholding justice for God? I was laughing out loud thinking of one maxim of equity, i.e. no one can gets any justice if they do not come with clean hand themselves. Same as what the bible told us about casting a stone over Stephan. If you think you are sin-less, then cast the first stone. How can one who is not doing what they should put a blame on others who is trying to do something? If you can say you are doing exactly what God is, please......................................... is how you treated me is what God wants you to do? You can't even love a person, how can you UPHOLD the so called justice? I seriously wonder what's in the mind of these people. Being opposing party is the ONLY way? You can't share the vision? You can't understand because you do not see the heart and vision God placed in this person. When I entered into CCL, there's a vision and mission God placed on me too. But all I got was complete opposition. I won't forget whole of my life what Rev George said during the first PCC meeting I attended. Those words were with bones and punches in my heart and face.
To me, if you cannot even love your neighbour as yourself (the 2nd commandment), then forget about love your God with all your heart, your soul, your mind and your strength like you keep saying you ARE. CCL, you were not in all these. It's all about selfish ambitious and pride here.
All I saw is, mans, want to be God these days.............. come on people, seek your heart and mind and soul. Try to be a better christian/God's fearing people. Look at the KINGDOM of God rather than yours. Diocese of Sabah is not yours. The money you own is not yours. The money you gave as an offering is not yours. Don't be stupid!
- Your Hand or God's? -
No comments:
Post a Comment