Friday, October 26, 2012

Learning from senior counsels.

2 weeks ago, we received a notice of hearing from the High Court at Tawau. 2 of my trials fixed in December were rescheduled to this week. I have not filed anything for direction be given by Senior Assistant Registrar for my 3rd Party proceeding and I won't think I have the time for it now. I will be forced to withdraw my 3rd party claim against the parties.  It's a serious trial and allegation and it involves a lot of parties.  It's my first time that trial involves 16 witnesses with 3 document examination experts.  it's also first time, I am attending a trial last more than 3 days. The 2 cases scheduled for 4 days trials, but we couldn't finish it.  The court ended up to fix another day, 12 November to continue with the trial. 
This time, I am not having a lots of works because most of the time, the main counsels did even my part of the works as they do need that too. So, I am the junior this time learning from the seniors, which happen to be one, my own master in Sabah and another, the very famous counsel in Sabah.  I am very much impressed by their humility, to learn, to help me, to teach me when I needed. I seriously have learned a lot.  I don't have chances to learn from others by following senior or master to court, it is these kind of chances that I learn as much as I can.
I am happy despite the tiredness because from this, I have the chance to learn.
- Learning from senior counsels -

No comments: