People find it hard to not winning a case. Everyone wants to win! No one want to lose. Losing means weak, not smart enough, not good enough. People asking me why it is so easy for me to agree with the decision given. I have to tell you because I am litigant and I always subjects to the decision judges made. Judges are human being and whether we like it or not, there are so good decision and there are some bad one. I have filed in 3 cases for the same cause of action. 2 were decided by one judge before he was elevated and I won the 2 cases. The 3rd one fell on another judge and yet, the new judge gave a very different decision and, no, not that I have lost the case. I just didn't get my judgment on summary stage. What I should I do? Appeal? Got angry? Frustrated? Hate the new judge? Speak bad things about the judge, etc? Come on.... I am an officer of the court and I am subject to the judges and their decision. No one can win their cases 100%. We win some, lose some... and that's just life.
So, why do anyone fighting against being not happy with the decision made?
Especially when it comes to the decision of the Archbishop of the South East Asia Province? Who ask him to make a decision in the first place? It's the group of people aren't they? So, now, they are not happy about the decision made and wanted to appeal? What if the appeal decision is the same? What's next? Who is going to be the next bishop? Who do you all want to be the next bishop really? I don't know where are these people leading the lost lambs to... for one thing that's very certain. Many souls are being forgotten and we are wandering around like lost sheep who has no shepherd. We have certainly lost our focus. Our main focus - making disciple of all nations.
- winning and losing... -
No comments:
Post a Comment