I think I have an emotion to cope. When things are too busy and stressful, my emotions will be so hard to control. Impatient overruled everything else. Staff got scolded and I get so impatient on myself. People who MSN me gets annoyed by my non replied, etc.
Anyway, a friend commented that I used to be off from office at 4:30pm but now, even when she leaves her office at 5:30pm, I am still working in the office. These few months I am worried so much about income and all, but somehow, God has all in control. Court matters were rescheduled and moved forward, etc. Even though that worries me because once all these matters are over, I will have less work and less income. However, ... I am seriously enjoying these busy schedule.
I went home for a week plus last week as 2 cases were on trial. Everyone thought my mom will have my company for the whole week, but non of them know how busy I was and I few hours I get to spent time with my parents. Anyway.... I have been busy.... and I am missing Nathan a lot.... hehe...
- Busy -
No comments:
Post a Comment