Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Different angles...

We always being approached by clients and they always tell us their side of the stories. Most lawyers will listens and believe 100% what their clients told them and they will fight without reserve for their clients and win the case for them, even though the story might not be how it was. 
When conflicts happen, there's always more than one story.  The Plaintiff has their story, the Defendant has their story and if a 3rd party is being added, it will be another story.  If there's more than 1 Defendant, there's another story.  So, on one case, it can be very complicated. If a lawyer who only looks at their benefit and refuse to listen to the other side of the story, thing will remain to have only few versions of stories.  
Many people refuse to look at other person's angle or put themselves in other people's shoes.  I guess it's the first time my old friend heard how much I voiced dissatisfaction about CCL and its leaders.  I still cry when I talk about it.  Yes.  That's exactly the main reason I broke down with depression.  Well, God loves me a lot I can tell.  He has rescue me out of that place where I wasn't being welcome of.  Yes.  CCL never welcome me when I think back.  If not because of Bishop John Yeo, I probably had suffered even more terrible experience than what I had.  
People at CCL never and will not look at the angle I was and am looking at.  If you think I hate the church, you are wrong.  I don't hate the church.  My heart aches every single time I thought of CCL and how destructive this church and people are.  How lost they are and how unrepented they are.  How proud they are to the point I think they really think they are God.  People says, you won't feel a thing if that person or thing you lost doesn't matter to you.  It's true... 
Well, all i can say is... we should look at every angle when it comes to different views on things.  No one can be 100% correct, EVERY SINGLE TIME.  I don't either. 
- Different angles - 

No comments: