Interestingly, many of my friends contacted me from everywhere in the world for the past few months, through personal visitation, facebook contact, whatsapp, viber, tango, email, MSN, you name it... I am greatful to know althought I am alone here in this city which I said once that I will never in my life step in here and lives my life her, they have somehow through many ways tells me, they have not forgotten me and they do care. The greatest encouragement I have of course that not only one, but a few who told me, they are proud that I get myself treated instead of denying that I am sick like many others in the world, ended up they have killed themselves or get their lives in trouble.
Well, I realised, when we are at this age... be it we are married or not, life is challenging. Some of my friends who had married for 15 to 20 years started to talk about divorce for the first time. Some, talked about difficulties handling their teenagers at home. Some started to querral more these days because their children has left home for studies and they are alone at home. Some of them called me just to check on me around 8:30pm or 9pm and came to know I just being lazy and resting at home without doing anything including not eating, all they said were I am so much blessed because they won't have that pleasure at all.
I have a friend whose 2nd daughter has been sick for months now and she is so worry about her daughter and at the same time coping with pregnancy... but yet, her husband doesn't care much and all her husband said was "You have expected too much from me". Sad, suffered depression and ... feeling of guilt seeing her daughter in such sickness... and yet, she denied she needs help. By seeing all these, I am thankful that I am not married. hahaha...
But somehow i hates people using 'marriage' as excuses for many things. They choose to get married.... so, what use that as an excuse?
Who has problem? By being able to get myself treated, I know I am not the one having problem. The problem one are those who didn't recognised their weaknesses, their wrong and still blame it to others. Worse still, I am sorry for them for not being treated or being able to ask for help themselves.
Who is? Of course those who denied they need help. I am definitely not in that category.
-Who is?-
Saturday, March 10, 2012
Who is?
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment