Sunday, March 04, 2012

Amazing!

Amazing.... i am still enjoying life! In fact, i started to be more aware of whoever want to come close to me these days. It is true, people will only respect you when you are rich and famous. Otherwise, you are just no one. I used to try to be different or make a different on this but i guess the reaity told me, i should just blend in like anyone else. If that's the way to lives or stay alive.... that's what i should do and am doing. I am definately getting 'there' and i am not going to 'share' anything with anyone, anytime.  If you need help, find it yourself. Don't ask me, don't beg me.... and more so, don't tell the church (this is a clue for you). I gave up veing nice already.... looks like i am happier this way... and so, i am keeping it this way... hehe...

-Amazing-


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

No comments: