Amazing when MRI reviewed certain things in my brain ... which makes me feel like I have been carrying a bomb with me for the past 37 years and I am still risking that it will explore anytime... hmm... the thing is, it is better without knowing it than knowing it. OBVIOUSLY! Anyway, looks like it affects me more these few years and that's the cause of everything that went wrong. Damn! Well, just like I am born with Thalasemia or G6PD. Well... not that I can wish it away can I? I am waiting for the day to come. So are you. hahaha.. so, I am no difference than you all. After all, besides suffering from it and getting affected by it, I am just like the rest of you who is waiting for the time to come. Well, I am getting more tired each day, I am getting harder and harder to get up each morning and my motivation is 10% out of 100%. How long will I lives? WHO CARES? hehe... I just need to remember to enjoy every single day as it is my last day. That's all... Everything else are arranged for my sudden departure. So, that's alright.
-Lived? Living? -
No comments:
Post a Comment