Friday, January 27, 2012

What did? Who did?

The reason i finally gave up on a few friendship before this year starts:-
(A) Lee Chiun, for giving me lots of shits and stresses knowing that is the last thing i want in life then. More so, she demands for more than what she entitled for, and yet after receiving, she did not even appreciate it, but demand for more. Sorry, i can 'give', out of love, but it is time, i shall love and protect myself from being taken for granted again and again. I good hearted andloving, but i am not stupid.
(B) Debbie Yong, for taking the step to leave me alone regardless how many times i told her not too. I have to protect myself when she not only wasn't helping, but created more things for me to bear. Worse still, she used all other ways to make others to believe in her lies and boycott me. May be i should show everyone what she wrote on her diary. But i am not as nasty and heartless as her. Pity her husband though...
(C) Irene Chung, for forcing me to do things i wasn't able to and to annoyed, irritates me to the maximum. Expecting me to take care of her was the biggest mistake. I have stop loving anyone except myself.
(D) Caroline Lee, for not believing me at all and told me 'you are great, you did it all by yourself'. That's the most hurtful words/phrase for the past year i ever heard and received.
(E) Vanessa Liang, for not believing me at all and keep oppose to every words and things i said. I hate the most when she said, 'anything you like...'. Because when i did, she will anyway either silence or defend or oppose to what i told her. Each time she did that, it slash a deep wound in heart. She has made up her mind not to support or stand by me. Everything i said or told her, it just evaporate in the air. At the end, i feel more hurt and sad by telling then not telling. I decided finally stop all communication because she did it first. At times, i worried about her, but she has turned all my worries to be anger instead. I hates my sms or emails being ignored. That only means, i am ignored.

I gave up on these friendships, but i am not happy about it. I am forced to. If i am not doing this, i am feeling being so ignored by them and it only means, more hurts to myself. Yes, it is not fun to be PURPOSELY ignored by your closes friends. Well, i am sure not many understand the feelings.... i am somehow...

- what did? Who did? -
posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: